| blood flow boost blood flow nitric oxide redwood
Redwood Benefits: The Benefits of Redwood Nitric Oxide Booster
By Jayton Miller
Nitric oxide boosting supplements are all the rage right now in the health and fitness communities, but do they actually work? And if so what do they do?
- The Benefits Of Supplementing With Redwood
- How to Maximize Your Results With Redwood
- Who Benefits The Most From Redwood
- Redwood FAQ
Redwood Supplement Benefits:
You may be thinking about taking Redwood to help keep your blood pumping optimally. However, there are even more benefits to improving your circulation and blood flow.
Here’s a list of some of the other benefits you can expect because of Redwood’s ability to increase nitric oxide production:
- Optimized blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Improvements in sexual performance
- Improved endurance when exercising
- Improved nutrient delivery
- Reduced varicose veins
- Regeneration of blood vessels
- Improved muscle pump when exercising
Take Redwood to Optimize Your Circulation
All the ingredients in Redwood have been shown in research to act as nitric oxide boosters. We’ve included each ingredient in the exact amount shown to beneficial in the research.
As we already mentioned, Redwood can normalize your blood pressure by stimulating the release of nitric oxide and relaxing your blood vessels.
When your blood vessels relax, their volume increases so your blood doesn’t push as hard against the walls of your circulatory system and the overall pressure decreases.
Redwood Helps Your Heart Muscle Pump Blood
As we’ve already mentioned, Redwood can help stabilize your blood pressure by increasing nitric oxide production.
When your blood pressure is high, your circulatory system essentially becomes a balloon being pumped with air that can’t escape.
Improving circulation can lower your risk of developing heart disease or having a heart attack or stroke. It also has several benefits such as the following:
- Increased energy
- Better sensation in hands and feet
- Improved concentration
- Stabilized blood pressure
- Improved erectile strength
- Decreased swelling in your lower legs
- Better recovery of your muscle cells
Redwood Reduces Symptoms of Varicose Veins
Different blood vessels in your body experience different amounts of pressure. The blood vessels in your lower body have to work hard against gravity whereas the blood vessels above your heart experience a much lower pressure gradient.
When the valves that prevent the backflow of blood to the legs become weak, blood begins to pool. When this happens, it’s common to experience varicose veins.
By decreasing the amount of pressure the veins have to push blood back up towards the heart you prevent the pooling of blood and the formation of varicose veins.
READ MORE: How To Get Rid Of Varicose Veins Naturally
Redwood Improves Sexual Performance
Improving nitric oxide production can improve the health of both men and women, but this benefit is specifically for men. Redwood improves erectile strength by allowing blood vessels in the penis to relax.
Many erectile dysfunction medications improve erections by either increasing L-arginine and L-citrulline (amino acids that stimulate nitric oxide release) concentrations or by directly increasing nitric oxide production.
We encourage you to support your body’s natural production of nitric oxide with natural scientifically backed ingredients in Redwood.
Redwood Improves Exercise Performance
Many pre-workout supplements include a number of nitric oxide boosters like l-citrulline or l-arginine to increase blood flow during your workouts.
When the walls of your blood vessels are relaxed, your muscle cells can receive more oxygen each time your heart muscle pumps blood. Imagine your blood vessels are like a garden hose and your heart is the faucet. A more elastic hose allows for water to flow through more efficiently.
How to Maximize Results While Taking Redwood Supplement:
If you want to get the most out of Redwood, you should do the following:
- Take it with food - As mentioned before some of the ingredients are fat soluble so taking them with food helps them get absorbed better.
- Take the recommended serving - Three capsules twice per day and spread your two servings about 12 hours apart
- Combine it with The Thermo Diet - Without a good diet, supplements can only do so much good, but when you support your body properly with the right fuel then the supplements you use can work wonders.
- Be consistent - Many people don't see results because they are simply not consistent with taking the supplement. The more consistent you are, the better your results will be!
- Exercise - Exercise is crucial for a healthy body, and is a key component for having a healthy circulatory system. Resistance training and walking specifically have been shown in research to be the most beneficial in the long term for an optimal functioning body.
- Get enough sleep - Sleep is crucial for the body to be able to heal and function at its best. Be sure to get 7-9 hours a night to allow for your body to be fully rejuvenated.
- Stack it with Testro-X - The ingredients in Redwood and Testro-X work amazing together and many customers can't go a day without taking them both together as it makes them feel absolutely amazing.
- Take the Blood Flow Course - Our health experts here at UMZU have developed an easy to understand and in depth course on all things blood flow. From the supplements that you should be taking, to the types of foods you can be eating, even to the types of blood cells we have! This course can only be found inside of UMZU fit, UMZU's educational platform with all things health and wellness related. If you want to check it out you can find it here.
The good thing about taking a supplement like Redwood is that it’s filled with natural ingredients so you can combine it with other supplements that support other aspects of your health.
If you’re somebody who lives a busy or stressful lifestyle, you may benefit from taking an adaptogen (a supplement that can reduce your stress hormone cortisol).
It’s no secret that stress increases your blood pressure, so taking a supplement like Cortigon can further help improve your circulation.
Who Benefits the Most from Redwood Supplement?:
We feel confident that anybody can benefit from taking a nitric oxide boosting supplement like Redwood. However, there are certain groups of people who may particularly benefit from taking it.
High blood pressure is called the silent killer because it increases your risk of developing serious issues with your heart and is often found in people who seem otherwise healthy. It’s thought that more than 75 million Americans are walking around with high blood pressure.
If somebody in your family has high blood pressure, you’re at an increased risk of developing it yourself.
As you age, your blood vessels naturally become less elastic so your risk of developing circulatory problems increases.
If you’re over 50, you’re in the highest risk demographic for developing circulatory problems.
However, it’s a good idea to monitor your blood pressure no matter how old you are.
If you’re overweight or obese, you also have a higher risk of developing circulatory problems. If you’ve noticed your energy levels lagging recently or if your blood pressure is abnormally high, you may benefit from taking steps to improve your circulation.
However, anybody can benefit from taking Redwood and improving nitric oxide production.
If you’re an athlete, you can enjoy improved exercise endurance from being able to pump more blood to your muscles.
It’s never too early to take your circulatory health seriously. If you have unstable blood pressure or symptoms of varicose veins, you may be able to control the symptoms by taking Redwood. Even if you haven’t experienced symptoms yet, you can use Redwood in a preventative way.
Read More: The Lifestyle Guide To Boosting Blood Flow
Commonly Asked Questions about Redwood Supplement
Do I need take the full serving size?
Know that efficacy is proven at the recommended serving size, but again, that’s a general rule and you may still be able to experience the benefits with a lower dose.
Our suggested use instructions call for 3 capsules, 2 times per day with meals.
This works very well for the vast majority of our customers.
If you know you have a sensitive stomach or you are really petite, it may be beneficial to start out slowly with a lower dose. From there you can gradually work up to our recommended serving size, paying attention to how you feel, and dial it back if you find that you felt better with lower dose.
Does Redwood work for everyone?
Everybody is different, so sometimes what works for most people may not work as well for you. At UMZU recognize that all of our supplements will not work for everyone and for this reason we have a 60-day, no questions asked, Money-back guarantee on all of our supplements. If you're not satisfied with your purchase just contact us at email@example.com and we'll refund you the cost of your order.
Can anyone take redwood?
Virtually anyone can take redwood unless they have a known allergy to one of the ingredients within it. However, if you’re one of the few who have the following concerns it is recommended to consult with a medical professional prior to taking redwood and/or start with a smaller dose.
Pre-Existing Medical Condition - If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you may have some challenges when you add a potent supplement to your regimen.
Prescription Medication - We can’t tell you how a drug might interact with a supplement, beyond saying that sometimes the drug or your underlying condition contraindicates the use of one or more ingredients in a supplement, and it’s important to consult your prescribing physician to make sure everything will work well together to support your health.
Hemorrhoids - Increasing circulation might not feel good if you suffer from hemorrhoids, however, if you want to try Redwood, proceed cautiously with a lower dose of 1 capsule per day, with a meal. Increase to the recommended serving size slowly and only if your body is comfortable.
Digestive Issues - The garlic, horse chestnut extract, and high dose of Vitamin C can cause digestive issues in some people. If you are prone to digestive issues or have had issues in the past with any of these ingredients make sure to exercise caution while taking Redwood and make sure to take it with a meal.
If you're fed up with having poor blood flow, not enough energy, and mediocre performance in the bedroom try out Redwood risk-free today!